Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Today is Sunday and that means football. I am a fantasy football owner so I am jacked up to see my players. All this week I was keeping track of all the injuries and who to start and sit. I started Robert Griffen III instead of Drew Brees, big mistake Brees threw for 446 yards and 3 touchdowns while Robert Griffen III threw for 277 yards and ran in a touchdown. My wide receivers did great. Wes Welker had9 receptions for 129 yards and 14 return yards. Percy Harvin had 12 rushing yards, 3 receptions for 22 yards and 105 return yards with a touchdown. DeSean Jackson had 6 receptions for 99 yards and a touchdown. My running, backs Maurice Jones Drew and Ryan Mathews, did not play very well. Maurice Jones Drew ran the ball 38 yards and had 5 receptions for 42 yards. Ryan Mathews ran the ball for 61 yards and had 2 receptions for 21 yards. Now my Tight End does pretty well, he had 4 receptions for 54 yards. Now for my wide receiver/running back position, you will most likely ask why I played Branden LaFell this week. The answer is that the last two week he had pretty solid games and I thought that he would have one this week. Well that turned out to be a big mistake. Kickers are important because the farther they make it the more points they get. I picked up the Arizona Cardinals defense and dropped the Philadelphia Eagles defense because I think that the Cardinals defense looks for real and they are ready to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment